Friday, September 24, 2010

在戏里的编剧人想了我们人类所渴望有的美好情景和结局。
现实生活里可以如同俗语,人生如戏,戏如人生吗?

its time to update my blog!
had been totally enjoying the first 2 weeks of the holiday. if only its a 2 month holiday.
finally feel motivated to work. thanks for jessie to introducing me job! gotten a promoter job which has pretty good pay and whats great is that its the first time being a promoter!
after trying out many jobs, i think the worse is working in f&b(my own preference). but its the easiest to get a part time job in that category.
ALRIGHT, hope i can get high sales and earn the commission on top my basic pay!

okay. on tues went lunch with jessie and weiloon clementi and actually i should go back to school and return my overdue library book but i cant kick my forgetfulness habit, and sigh.. i've fined 80cents and im so lazy to go back to school bcus its so far. tsk. can somebody run this errand for me and i give u 80c. ): okay kidding. i will go back tmr bcus tmr onwards i will be charge another 80c. boooo. hahhahahhaa. then after that went jurong point to shop for a while, still can't deny the fact the boon lay is soooooooo far away from toa payoh..

then ytd went job training with jessie and her secondary sch friends, and then had dinner and chilled with jess at mac together. ate too much and felt so bloated.

WENYI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! HAVE YOU GONE MISSING IN M'SIA?!
hahahhahahha.

i've found 2 very interesting book and since i cant find it in any libraries, i've pestered my mum to buy it for me online and yay, she finally ordered it and i cant wait for it to arrive!!!!



http://www.prettylittlemistakes.com/excerpt.html

its heather mcelhatton pretty little mistakes and her 2nd book million little mistakes. the meg cabot airhead series and sophie kinsella new minishopaholic are also damn awesome books!

OMG.i found a korean guy that has the same bday as me! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE WHO HAS THE SAME BDAY AS ME! I HAVE ALWAYS ENVY PPL WHO HAS PPL THAT HAVE THE BDAY AS THEM! I KNOW ITS LAME! BUT IM HAPPY! HAHHA.



the guy call ricky at 0:07 from the new band call teen top, and their age range from 15-18. ricky is 4 yrs younger than me and damn it korean like to raise damn young ppl. and i feel that the most common month for bday its november. heh.

AND SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL IS SUCHA GOOD SHOW! MY FAVOURITE SHOW OF THE YEAR! :D

hope next week picnic at marina barrage will go on smoothly and when are we going ice skating wenyi?! where are you. and when are we going shabux2 jess?!

look how much im enjoying this hols. sigh. DREAD SCHOOL REOPENING X 1MIL.

No comments: